Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Creatures


February 24, 2011

11:23

I can’t sleep….and I’ve decided to make myself some hot Milo to see if it will lull me a little bit. When I was putting the powder mix back on the shelf out ran a HUGE mouse from behind the peanuts. Not very lulling….my heart is still racing. At least I know that I didn’t hear it get murdered by a tokay yesterday like I thought I did….that must have been a different mouse.

Speaking of tokays., look what I found yesterday:


I tried to go around the house to get a better picture, but to no avail. I didn’t want to step into my jungle of a yard, and it was difficult to get the right angle from the back patio. I took a few pictures of this little guy...

…only to look up and find a giant mama tokay starting at me from just a few feet away from my head. Talk about frightening. It ran away before I could even attempt getting a good picture.


1 comment:

  1. It's almost like the creatures are trying to keep you IN your house rather than you using your house to keep them out. ;)

    Birds are gathering in our backyard... It's spring again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers